Wednesday 7 January 2015

SP Food Diary January 6th


Breakfast

80g high fibre bread (can't remember the name but it's a white bread that can be used as a HE as long as you weigh out a 60g portion. I'm having another 40g portion later to make a total of 120g for 2 HEs)
Cheese (HEA)
Chutney (2 syns)
Peach and clems (S)


Lunch
Left over from last night -
Swede, carrot, leek, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions (S)
Gammon (P)
Plums and clems (S)




Dinner
Mince and peas (P)
Broccoli, carrots and brussels (S)
Plums and clems (S)
Gravy (3 syns)


Supper
Options hot chocolate (2 syns)
Bread (rest of HE)
Ham (P)
Chutney (1 syn)
2 pink n whites (5 syns)
Fruit shortbread (8 syns)

Total syns = 21

Please note: the normal amount of syns is between 5 and 15 but because I have so much to lose, I can have extra syns. When I get below 20 stone, I'll drop them to 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment