Thursday 29 August 2013

Thursday August 29th Food Diary



Breakfast
Shape yogurt, vanilla and chocolate sprinkles - 1
Banana - Superfree
Grapes - Superfree
Nectarine - Superfree


Lunch
Tesco value tomato and onion pasta n sauce - Free
Mushrooms, onions and peppers - Superfree
Bacon (all visible fat removed) - Free
Shape yogurt, rhubarb crumble - 0.5
Orange - Superfree


Dinner
Beef - Free
Onions, mushrooms, courgette and peppers - Superfree
Mayflower curry sauce (28g mixed with 100ml water is 4 syns. I used 84g (12 syns) mixed with 300ml of water and shared it between two people  ) - 6
Boiled rice - Free

Dessert
200g Tesco value rice pudding - 9

Supper
30g cheese - Healthy extra A
80g wholemeal bread - Healthy extra B + 2 syns for the extra bread (a healthy extra portion of bread is 60g so count 1 syn per 10g over the 60g)
2 tbsp Tesco value salsa - 1
Shape yogurt, vanilla - 0.5
Banana - Superfree

Total syns = 20

Please note: The normal amount of syns is between 5-15 per day but I've been told I can have 20 syns per day because I started at 31 stone. The syns will be reduced as the weight comes off.

Please also note: I don't work for Slimming World and take no responsibility for any information I may get wrong on any of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment