Saturday 30 March 2013

Saturday 30th March Food Diary

Success Express


Breakfast
1.5 eggs - Free
Onion, tomatoes and peppers - Free
30g Cheese - HEA
Pear and plum - Free
Yogurt - 0.5



Snack
Alpen light - HEB
Pear and yogurt - 0.5


Lunch
Bacon and 1 egg - Free
Mayo - 2
Cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, celery - Free
Banana and kiwi - Free
Yogurt - Free


Dinner
Cabbage, broccoli, onion and leek - Free
Minced beef - Free
Gravy - 5
Potatoes - Free


Dessert
Ice cream - 10


Snack
Baked apple and micemeat with cinnamon - HEB
Yogurt - 0.5


Total syns = 18.5


Please note: The usual amount of syns is between 5 and 15 a day but because I started with 21 stone to lose I've been told I can have more and they'll be reduced as the weight comes off

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about Slimming World but I have to say, you make it look very tempting (even taking the extra Syns into account). There seem to be lots of free foods :)

    ReplyDelete