Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wednesday January 30th Food Diary

FLEXI DAY - Up to 50 syns

No Breakfast


Lunch
Toasted bacon and cheese sandwich - HEA &B + 2 syns for the extra bread
Velvet crunch - 4 syns
Banana, apple and yogurt - Free


Snack
Options - 2 syns
Frisps - 7.5 syns
Chocolate wafer - 4 syns
2 jaffa cakes - 4 syns


Dinner
Beef, potatoes, onion, celery, cabbage and gravy - 2.5 syns


Dessert
Creme caramel - 5.5 syns



Snack
Turnip and cheese spread - 4 syns
Ice cream - 6 syns
Mini rolls - 8 syns


Total syns = 49.5 

Please note: the normal amount of syns is between 5 and 15 but I've been told I can have more because I started with 21 stone to lose. Also, today I'm on a flexi day which means I chose to increase my syns to 50 and I'll be back on a normal day tomorrow.
I decided to have a treat day but rather than just going crazy and eating everything in sight, I decided it would be best to have what I wanted within an increased amount of syns.

1 comment:

  1. Now you've made me feel hungry and I'm wishing I hadn't skipped breakfast ! xx

    ReplyDelete