Tuesday 1 January 2013

Jumped, rather than fell, off the wagon!

You may have noticed I haven't done my food diary in a few days. It seems my guilt at losing control stops me taking photos or even keeping a mental note of my food intake.

Actually, when I say I lost control, I didn't actually lose it, I decided to give up on it a little bit and now, with weigh in looming in the morning I'm totally regretting my stupid decision! I found myself eating the chocolates with little thought of the syns and today I asked Ant to get them out of the house for me. I didn't want another night sitting here snacking on chocolates that I don't even want.

I've been thinking about my weigh in tomorrow and I'm sad to say I couldn't stop myself from seeing how much I'd put on by getting weighed on our scales for the first time since I joined SW in August 2012. The problem I have now is, I can't remember what the difference between the scales were so really I'm no better off!
I do know that when I last weighed myself on our scales, which was the week I joined SW I think, I weighed 31 and a half stone but when I got weighed at group my start weight was 31 stone 1lb which means ours weighed me 6lb heavier but when another family member got weighed at group, they weighed 10 stone 4lb and only 10stone here so the scales weighed them 4lb lighter so there's no way of telling the difference now!
I've either put on about 8lb or lost 3lb....I know which it's going to be and it's not going to be a loss, especially after all the alcopops I had on New Years Eve!
They're around 11 syns a bottle and I lost count of how many bottles I had, as well as the strawberry, mango and pineapple fruit mix things I had; I don't know even know how many syns were in those!

Anyway, I'm prepared for my gain tomorrow and rather than get down and depressed about it, I'm going to take it as a challenge to lose my gain as quickly as possible.
I'm going to give, success express, a go for a week and see how I get on. I don't think I'll lose the whole gain in one week but I'm going to give it a good go!

I'll be back after lunch tomorrow with the news so wish please wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment