Tuesday 4 December 2012

Thinking Slimmer Slimpod - a free Christmas gift for you!

Thinking Slimmer website


I haven't mentioned on the blog before that back in October, as well as following Slimming World, I started using Thinking Slimmers slimpod to see if it would help with my weight loss.
I'm taking part in a study they're doing and was excited to see if it really would work.

It says on the site that you it can help you lose weight without diets, pills or willpower by just listening to a special recording for 10 minutes a day.
You have to listen for 21 days in a row then after that listen whenever you feel the need to for as long as it takes to get you to your desired shape/size whatever your aim is.

I must admit, I was a little sceptical at first but over the weeks I've definitely noticed a change in my eating habits; I no longer obsess about food between meals, I don't feel the need to snack when I'm bored and I never feel hungry. My portion sizes were reducing since being on Slimming World but it was a conscious decision to reduce them to aid in my weekly weigh in results.
During the last couple of weeks though I've noticed that I'm leaving half of my smaller portions and not even battling with myself to do so (I'm one of those people that struggle to leave food because I was told as a child not to leave the table until my plate was clean). It's like my mind just says, that's it, you don't need anymore. Even when something is delicious and before I'd eat it just because it was there, I'm now satisfied before the portion is finished.

Now the problem with doing Slimming World and the Slimpod together is that I can't definitely say that my current weight loss of just under 3 stone is down to just the slimpod, just Slimming World or a combination of the two but what I do know is that whichever it is or indeed a combination of the two, I'm getting results easier than I've done before.

Ant's noticed changes in my eating and has said that since we've been together (it'll be 10 years next May) this is the first time I've stuck at losing weight for more than a few weeks.
We're both excited about the journey ahead and the differences losing all this weight is going to make to us a couple and as a family.

So whether it's SW, the slimpod or both, I'm not prepared to give either of them up because there's no way I'm going to jeopardise my weight loss journey!

Now for your free gift!


OUR GIFT TO YOU: THINKING SLIMMER’S
CHRISTMAS SLIMPOD

Instead of over-indulging at Christmas, try our revolutionary new approach: This Christmas
Slimpod will gently retune your mind so you eat and drink a little less over the festive period,
helping to keep your weight and your waistline under control.
And yet you won't feel deprived and you won't think you're missing out. Simply listen to your
free Christmas Slimpod for 10 minutes every day in the run-up to Christmas so the changes
can begin to work, and then keep listening until the New Year holiday period is over.
You won't necessarily lose weight with this special Christmas Slimpod - you just won't eat as
much as last year! But you'll definitely enjoy yourself more without the worry or the guilt.

I'll be downloading this today and listening everyday until the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment