Saturday 29 September 2012

September 29th Food Diary

No Breakfast
 
No photo....I lost it somehow when I was transferring them.
 
Lunch
1 slice wholemeal bread - HEB
1 slice wholemeal bread - 4 syns
2 cheese triangles - Part of HEA
1 pear - Free
1 orange - Free
1 shape yogurt - Free
 
 
No photo....I lost it somehow when I was transferring them.
 
Dinner
Creamy pork pasta (including celery, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, quark and 2 extra light laughing cow cheese triangles) - 1 syn
 
Dessert
1 Orange - Free
 
 
 
Snack
Options white chocolate - 2 syns
2 Bourbon creams - 7 syns
1 Chocolate Mousse - 4 syns

Snack
1 banana - Free
1 shape yogurt - Free
 
 
Total syns = 18
 
 
Please note: The normal amount of syns is between 5 and 15 but I've been told I can have more because I have a lot weight to lose.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your weight loss, I'm also trying to get fit before the big 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    The big 40 seemed a good target to aim for!

    I wish you well with your weight loss journey xx

    ReplyDelete