Wednesday 19 September 2012

Fourth weigh in and my first stone loss is in sight!

Another weigh in sees me 1 and a half lbs lighter :) which brings my total loss to 11 and a half lbs :)

Not long now till I reach my 1 stone loss. I'm feeling really confident about my weight loss, much more than I have done I the past and I'm in the right mind to be in this for the long haul.

I enjoyed group again and becoming more and more confident there with each passing week.

I've decided that keeping a food diary really helps so I'm now going to document all my meals on my blog using photos so I can quickly see what I've eaten that week.
It'll help to see what works on good weeks and why the not so good weeks, happen!

I want to get exercising more this week as well and I've just been on the Wii. I only managed 1 dance last time (I'm using the Just Dance game) so today I wanted to try harder. I did The Eye of the Tiger and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
Even after just a few minutes my legs are a bit wobbly and my arms ache! I'm pleased with myself though because half way through the second song I wanted to sit down but I made myself complete it. I'm not very good yet and get more crosses than greats but I'm sure the more I try the more co-ordinated my body will get! :)

Starting Weight - 31st 1lb/435lb/197.3kg BMI = 77

29 August 2012 - 30st 9.5lb/429.5lb/194.8kg BMI = 76.1
05 September 2012 - 30st 9lb/429lb/194.5kg BMI = 76
12 September 2012 - 30st 5lb/425lb/192.7kg BMI = 75.3
19 September 2012 - 30st 3.5lb/423.5lb/192kg BMI = 75

4 comments:

  1. Well done lovely!
    Yes you are absolutely right - you will get more and more coordinated, which is one of the upsides of dancing because you get more than just fitness, but it's good for the brain too - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    I didn't know about it being good for the brain! I've always wanted to dance, just never had the nerve to get up and do it. I figured this is a good way for me to get into shape in private then one day I'll be able to go dancing with confidence!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, that's brilliant! I've been inspired by our FB group and some chat on twitter recently to get off my rather large rear end do something to reduce it. Taken all my measurements etc today, just got to keep at it.

    I love Just Dance for a bit of exercise, I buy them "for my daughter" (me) and challenge her to dance offs - not that we've done one for a while. I love the boxing on the wii fit too. Hope next week goes as well for you, you're doing brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)

    I'm really pleased I saw the link for the FB group. It's so much easier when you've got people to do it with :)

    I bought Just Dance for my daughter as well and we've been talking about having a dance off. Hopefully we'll make it a regular thing and kill 2 birds with 1 stone....having fun together and getting fit, well, she's skinny as a beanpole so it should be 'staying fit' for her lol.

    ReplyDelete